MSM Higher Ed is looking for result driven Student Recruitment & Training Sales Associates with a demonstrated track record for student recruitment and training sales success. This position will contribute to business growth and profitability. The incumbent(s) will report to the Senior Student Recruitment and Training Sales Executive and will work collaboratively with colleagues who are on location or working remotely.
What You’ll Do:
- Recruit domestic and local international students to MSM Higher Ed managed College brands.
- Establish recruitment and sales targets in conjunction with the supervisor and achieve results that boosts profitability.
- Build rapport with local intermediaries who are a source of international students.
- Cultivate relationships with business, industry and funding agencies that result in training contracts.
- Identify promising prospects through cold – calling, networking and customer referrals.
- Ensure that recruitment, admission, and contract training processes are implemented smoothly.
- Maintain accurate student related sales records, potential and existing students and clients and submit regular sales reports.
- Assess student and client satisfaction and make recommendations where appropriate to achieve or improve levels of satisfaction.
- Familiarize with the competitive programming, pricing and market success and present ideas for recruitment and training sales growth.
- Analyse sales metrics to determine the effectiveness of sales strategies.
- Collaborate with colleagues in a professional manner.
- Other assignments consistent with recruitment and training sales and support.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Undergraduate degree in business management or administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Proven student recruitment or strong and successful sales experience with an interest in education and training.
- Demonstrated track record for setting ambition targets and achieving them.
- Technology proficient including comfort utilizing Google Suite platform software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and apps for multiple purposes including communications.
- Track record using social media as a sales/recruitment resource.
- Familiarity with post-secondary education or education sales is an asset but not required.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding cross-cultural communications skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Effective communications and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in reading, writing, speaking in English.
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking in another language consistent with geographic or nationality related territories will be an asset.
What we offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on thousands of learners lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
- The opportunity to be innovative and creative with a focus on setting goals and achieving results.
Location of Work
- Opportunities are currently available in major Canadian cities
Thank you for your interest in M Square Media (MSM). However, only those applicants who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.