MSM HigherEd is looking for a qualified, organized, passionate, and committed Business Development Manager to develop our market in Ukraine and to lead the way for the MSM HigherEd partnerships team.
The Business Development Manager must be personable with excellent skills and knowledge related to the international education sector. The Business Development Manager is responsible for leveraging institutional partnerships, building networks, and increasing company tie ups across the CIS region.
What You’ll Do
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with education institutions.
- Represent MSM HigherEd and pitch its services to higher education institutions.
- Proactively generate ideas to develop, implement, and manage a strategy to maximize partnership counts.
- Speak effectively to small and large groups in both informal and formal settings.
- Maximize partnership counts to achieve financial goals established for the region.
- Provide strategies on how to increase international student enrolment at MSM HigherEd partner institutions based on research and market analysis.
- Engage and maintain communication with institutions regularly.
- Disseminate communications and activities online using CRM and social media platforms including delivering key or inspiring messages and encouraging engagement from agents, higher education institution leaders, and students.
- Be on the lookout for prospective institutions.
Who We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 4 to 8 years of Partnerships / Business Development / Sales experience in higher education space
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written in English, Ukrainian, and another CIS nation language
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Can exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Has outstanding negotiating skills
- Well-organized and driven by success
- Can thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- A natural leader who motivates and inspires people around them
- Strategic in decision making and with market intelligence
- Comfortable in working using the full G Suite environment or similar web services
- Amenable to work in a remote office setup and has facilities at home such as reliable internet access, dedicated computer, headset, and mobile phone.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on the lives of thousands of international students’ lives
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
- To engage in new markets and with multiple partners across the globe
- Work from home opportunity
Location Of Work
Who We Are
MSM Higher Ed offers education management solutions that create opportunities for students while building capacity for international student enrollment and new revenue streams for partner institutions. Through viable public-private partnerships (PPPs), licensing agreements, program pathways based on articulation arrangements and pan-national and transnational program delivery, we create opportunities for students to earn career-oriented credentials preparing their career or academic advancement. MSM Higher Ed manages private institutions Eton College Canada, Q College, Q Academy, Taylor Pro College, Extreme Pro Training, and College Multihexa and transnational education centres. Know more about us: https://msmhighered.com/
Thank you for your interest in MSM HigherEd – we appreciate your desire to work with us! However, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. MSM offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and equal employment opportunity laws.